Transelectrica to contract 65 mln euros loan for investmentsPublish date: 19-02-2010
The Romanian power grid company Transelectrica is to contract a loan in the value of 65 million euros to be added to the financing sources necessary for some investment projects, in the aim to upgrade the power stations installations, according to an information released to Bucharest Stock Exchange.
The fresh loan providing added funds to financing of Transelectrica Investment Programme in 2010 was approved by the Administration Board in its meeting.'Transelectrica investments in 2010 will be higher than those in 2009, at a level of more than 400 million lei and will be covered in a proportion of 70 percent through loans', director general of the power company Adrian Baicusi told Agerpres.
The loan will be guaranteed through leasing receivables, real estate guarantees and other guarantee types.Transelectrica is the Power Transport and System Operator in Romania, dealing with operations, maintenance, modernization and development of the power grid, formed of 79 power stations with a capacity of 35,506 MVA and more than 9,028 kilometers of air power lines of 110 KV, 220 KV, 400 KV and 750 Kv, managed by eight transport branches.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei