Meeting of PACE Committee on the Environment in BucharestPublish date: 18-02-2010
The meeting of the Committee on the Environment, Agriculture and Local and Regional Affairs of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe will be held on February 18-19 at the Parliament Palace, informs a release sent to Agerpres.
During the opening session on Thursday the MEPs will meet representatives of the Government, Parliament and of the local authorities in the city of Bucharest for exchanges of opinions on some questions connected to the protection of the environment, local and regional democracy, agriculture and rural development.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Teodor Baconschi, Minister of the Environment and Forestry Laszlo Borbely, Minister of Tourism and Regional Development Elena Udrea, Bucharest Prefect Mihai-Cristian Atanasoaei and Bucharest General Mayor Sorin Oprescu will deliver speeches on the subjects under consideration on behalf of the Government.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei