Germany's Max Bogl, interested in building Drumul Taberei underground main linePublish date: 11-02-2010
German construction group Max Bogl has voiced interest in participating this year in various construction projects in Romania, including main line 5 of the Bucharest metro, the Deva-Orastie by-pass and some environmental projects.
'We are closely watching two big projects, namely the Deva-Orastie ring road and main line 5 of the Bucharest metro, along with environmental infrastructure projects, including ecological landfills,' capital.ro quotes Max Bogl Romania Director Romeo Botocan as saying.
For main line 5 of the Bucharest underground - Drumul Taberei - Universitate - Pantelimon -, its administrator, Metrorex, has announced waiting for bids to be lodged by March 2 for works valued at RON 1.16 billion on the resistance structure of its Raul Doamnei - Hasdeu (Opera) portion.
The 32.8-km long Deva-Orastie motorway will be a segment of the future Pitesti-Sibiu-Deva-Nadlac motorway. The works contract, valued at more than 250 million euros, VAT excluded, was to be awarded last October, but the tender was challenged and the tender procedure will resume this February.Max Bogl's aggregate business in Romania advanced 50 million euros in 2009, to nearly 75 million euros, with 2010 estimates reading 110-120 million euros.
The estimates for 2010, the year when the German builder is expected to finalise the Lia Manoliu Stadium of Bucharest, under a partnership with Italy's Astaldi, is conditional upon the payment schedule being observed as mentioned in the contracts, says Botocan.
Germany's Bogl, Italy's Astaldi and France's Colas will together build the last two segments of the Bucharest-Constanta motorway that are nearly 50 km long.The value of these contracts is put at nearly 348 million euros, VAT excluded, to which land expropriation costs will add.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei