BNR`s reference exchange rate falls to the past year minimum of 4.0805 lei/euroPublish date: 04-02-2010
The reference exchange rate settled by the central lender BNR lowered 1.01 percent to 4.0805 lei per euro, the minimum level of the past year.
Such a low level was last reported on January 7 2009, when the central bank posted an exchange rate of 4.0720 lei per euro.
On Friday, the euro was traded for 4.1220 lei, according to BNR. For the U.S. currency, the reference level reduced 0.5 percent to 2.9358 lei per euro.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei