State budget draft law passed by parliamentary commissionsPublish date: 11-01-2010
The two budget-finance commissions on Sunday morning, after an 18-hour long debate, passed the draft law of the state budget for 2010 by a vote of 28 and the social security budget by a vote of 39.
Initially the social security budget had been rejected.
Voting was resumed as, if the budget in question had been sent to the plenum as rejected, the social security budget for last year would have stayed in force, with a lower pension for pensioners, a fact that made deputies and senators resume voting on this budget about 3:30 am, Romania's time, after heated debates among the members of the two commissions.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei