List of Boc Cabinet and governing programme are completedPublish date: 21-12-2009
Premier Designate Emil Boc said on Sunday, at the Victoria Palace, that he completed the list of the ministers of the future Cabinet and the governing programme.
The list includes the following ministers of the Democratic Liberal Party: Minister of Administration and the Interior Vasile Blaga, Minister of Economy, Trade and the Business Environment Adriean Videanu, Minister of Transports and Infrastructure Radu Berceanu, Minister of Education, Research, Innovation, Youth and Sports Daniel Funeriu, Minister of Labour, Family and Social Protection Mihai Seitan, Minister of Regional Development and Tourism Elena Udrea, Minister of Communications and Information Society Gabriel Sandu.
The Hungarian Democratic Union of Romania is represented in the Cabinet by Marko Bela as Vice-Premier, Hunor Kelemen as Minister of Culture, Borbely Laszlo as Minister of the Environment and Water Management, and Cseke Attila as Minister of Health.
The following ministers have no political affiliation: Catalin Predoiu, Minister of Justice, Gabriel Oprea, Minister of Defence, Teodor Baconschi, Foreign Minister, Sebastian Vladescu, Minister of Finance, and Mihail Dumitru, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development.
The standing bureaus of the two chambers of Parliament on Monday, in a joint meeting, will establish the calendar of Tuesday's hearings of the ministers that were nominated for the Boc Cabinet by the specialist commissions of Parliament.
According to the joint regulations of the two chambers of Parliament, the approvals of the parliamentary commissions are consultative. The final decision is to be made by the plenum of the Senate and the Chamber of Deputies, which will state their opinions by voting on the confidence to be granted to the Boc Cabinet.
The majority of votes of the senators and deputies are needed for the Boc Government to get the investiture vote. Thus, the Boc Cabinet will have to be voted for by 236 parliamentarians.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei