Romanian Govt Decides To Sell 2,338 ANL Houses To TenantsPublish date: 10-12-2009
The Romanian Government announced Wednesday it will change the status of 2,338 more houses rented by young people for more than three years through the National Housing Agency (ANL) in order to sell them to the tenants.
The Government decided to change the legal status of 2,338 ANL houses, transferring them from the public ownership of the state to the private ownership of the state.
The houses to be sold are located in the counties of Arad, Arges, Botosani, Caras-Severin, Constanta, Gorj, Harghita, Hunedoara, Ialomita, Iasi, Ilfov, Mures, Neamt, Suceava, Teleorman, Tulcea and Vaslui.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei