Iberdrola establishes 3 companies in RomaniaPublish date: 08-12-2009
The Spanish Iberdrola energy giant, which posted €19.7 billion in sales and €2.02 bln in net profit in the first nine months, finally decided to establish three companies in Romania this year.
They said that the victory of the candidate supported by the Democratic Liberal Party (PD-L) will prolong the political crisis, because the Social Democratic Party (PSD) and the National Liberal Party (PNL) majority will continue to block the replacement with an exclusively democratic-liberal government of the Boc Cabinet, which fell on 13 October, following a no-confidence vote in Parliament.
Many analysts are likewise anticipating early parliamentary elections. All analysts interviewed by Business Standard said that Romania's top priority is the quick formation of a government, which can push the 2010 draft budget through Parliament, so that the IMF agreement gets back "on track." "Basescu re-election involves a risk of more difficulties in the formation of a strong government, as his attempts to replace the Boc Cabinet were rebuffed by the Parliament.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei