Popa (BNR): Romania's economy to up by 0.5-1.5 pc in 2010Publish date: 13-11-2009
Romania's economy will report an economic growth ranging between 0.5 and 1.5 percent, deems the vice-governor of the National Bank of Romania (BNR).
Present on Thursday at the Summit Economic Forum 2009, Cristian Popa stressed that the forecast is personal and unrelated to the BNR's prediction.
The draft budget for 2010 takes into account an economic growth of 0.5 percent, a level predicted by the National Commission for Economic Projection (CNP) and the International Monetary Fund.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei