Liquidity on BVB went up 75% last weekPublish date: Astazi, 03-11-2009
The trading value on the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) stood at 209.53 million lei (about 49 million euros) last week, up 75% as against the week before.
According to a weekly report of Intercapital Invest brokerage firm, liquidity has been supported by transactions with shares of SIF Oltenia, SIF Moldova, while over 34% of the transaction value was given by the bonds transfer.
The banking sector accounted for 81% of the total exchange of shares while the oil sector, for 5%. The transactions with bonds accounted for 71.46 million lei.
All BVB indices went down, with the BET index of the most liquid 10 companies going down 4.43% and the BET-FI index of the financial institutions, depreciating 9.02%.
The best selling shares belonged to Romcarbion (12.73%) and Bermas Suceava (9,02%) while Turbomecanic - (14.53%) and Vrancart (12.55%) saw the steepest depreciation.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei