EC presents on Tuesday financial report regarding EU budget in 2008Publish date: 23-09-2009
The European Commission presents on Tuesday the financial report on the budget of the European Commission in 2008.
The document will show of what sums the EU member states have benefitted from from the EU budget in 2008 and in what fields spent were the 130.9 billion euros from the EU budget in the said year, the second year from the extension of the EU to 27 states and of the financial period 2007 - 2013.
The relevant data about the EU spending in the year 2008 will be presented by the European Commissioner for budget and financial scheduling Algirdas Semeta.
The financial report regarding the EU budget refers to the main characteristics of the expenses from the EU budget.
The document also includes an appendix with the series of the financial flows between the member states and the EU budget, as well as information related to the balances of the budget operations in the period 1998-2008.
The main fields in which the money from the EU budget was used in 2008 were in a long-lasting growth (44.9 percent), natural resources, 31.6 percent, rural development, fishing and environment (11 percent) and EU as a player on the international stage (5.8 percent).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei