Romanian unit of Hungary's OTP seeks Participant status on Bucharest boursePublish date: 23-07-2009
The Romanian arm of Hungary's OTP Bank and Balcan Advisory Company Securities of Bulgaria have recently expressed interest to the Bucharest Stock Exchange to become participants of the regulated market administered by the bourse.
The interest shown by the two institutions comes as a consequence of the programme launched by the Bucharest Stock Exchange with the aim to attracting new market players.
Under the programme rules, all new entrants granted participant status by 31 August will be exempted from paying the fee for admittance to the trading system of the spot and derivatives administered markets. And this sum is not small, 200,000 lei, more than 47,000 euros.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei