Gov't approves financing agreements for European projects worth 900 m eurosPublish date: 19-05-2009
The Romanian Government has approved financing agreements for European projects to be developed in the agriculture field worth 900 million euros, Prime Minister Emil Boc announced on Tuesday.
'At this point, we have already signed financing agreements for European funds worth 900 million euros. Moreover, we have approved projects worth 1 billion euros since December 22, 2008, and until now,' Premier Boc said.
According to him, most of the projects already concluded are to be developed under the regional sectorial operational programme - increase of economic competitiveness.
The Prime Minister also mentioned there exist major differences among the regions of the country in terms of absorption rate of community funds.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei