Salami with EU funds!Publish date: 27-04-2009
Those who want to invest in a meat processing factory can receive EU financial aid half of the eligible value of the project.
A meat processing factory with irredeemable European Union aid is part of the measure of encouraging the growth of value added for agrarian and forest products.
A meat factory shouldn't have more than 750 employees and over EUR200 million turn-over. The applicant should have owner, renter or concessionaire right on the slot of land the factory will be situated on.
The applicant, whose capital has to be 100 % private, will ensure the co-financing, will present a feasibility study and obtain the necessary visas.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei