Romanian Tourism To Be Promoted Under New Slogan "Romania, the land of choice" Over Next MosPublish date: 21-04-2009
Romanian tourism will be promoted over the next months under the new slogan "Romania, the land of choice," until the national tourism brand is ready.
The new slogan, launched by the communications department of the Tourism Ministry, was unveiled Sunday evening at the concert performed by famous artist Goran Bregoviæ in Mamaia seaside resort.
So far, Romania has been promoted worldwide under the slogan "Simply surprising."
According to the ministry, the company to create the country brand will be selected by the end of April, following an international auction.
Ministry communications manager, Stefan Lungu, said the execution, and later the promotion of the brand will cost some EUR75 million.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei