Romania To Launch Online Tax Payment After EasterPublish date: 15-04-2009
Romanian taxpayers will be able to file their income statements online shortly after the Easter Holidays, the country's fiscal authority ANAF said in a release Tuesday.
According to a draft order of the regulator, the online fiscal application system represents an alternative to the traditional filing systems used so far.
Currently, Romanian individuals can send their income statements by mail or they can file them directly at fiscal administration offices.
The online fiscal application system is available for citizens in capital city Bucharest and neighboring county of Ilfov as of April 2007.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei