Renault center, the investment of the year in Dambovita CountyPublish date: 06-04-2009
The investment Renault Technologie Roumanie, consisting in the construction of a testing centre in Titu, Dambovita County, is regarded by the local authorities as a solution to create jobs during this time of crisis and meant to boost the region, Agerpres informs. Over the location of a dismantled military unit, in Titu, tests will be performed over cars, spare parts and sub-assemblies manufactured by the French automotive producer.
The works started in September last year, and the investment is EUR 450 M worth. "Over the next years, Titu shall become a prosperous city, known throughout Europe. The new Renault Center will create, until end of 2009, a few hundred jobs, and then, until the end of the investment, in 2012, more than 2,000 persons are expected to find jobs here.
In my opinion, there will be no more unemployment in Titu. The real estate market also benefits from the construction of the Renault Center, as the price for flats and lands advanced significantly. In addition, Titu city budget shall benefit. It is only due to the approval of the construction of Renault center that EUR 1.2 M came, which is equivalent to the city budget over four or five years", according to Ilie Dinu, mayor of Titu.
The research center is scheduled for inauguration at the end of the year or in early 2010.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei