Cheap recruitment: Employers seek executives on job-hunting websitesPublish date: 10-03-2009
Companies that hire executives are using recruitment websites or generalist newspapers in a bid to avoid costs involved by hiring recruitment or head hunting companies. Altex, the largest electronics and home appliances retailer on the Romanian market, has recently posted an ad for the position of financial manager on a recruitment website, while construction company Baumeister, controlled by businessman Dan Adamescu, has published an ad in the central press in order to find an executive manager.
InBev Romania, producer of Bergenbier beer brand and the third largest player on the Romanian beer market, has published an ad on a job-hunting website in order to find a financial manager. "Whilst so far, one used to resort to specialised recruitment firms, now some companies recruit employees for top ranking positions via employment websites or via newspaper ads, due to the lower costs involved.
The downside is that recruitment takes longer," says Dana Marin, relationship manager of employment website eJobs. Out of the 1,067 active job ads on the Bestjobs employment website, 403 are for management jobs which require at least five years of experience.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei