BCR Securities wants to exit shareholding of core bourse BSE for 3.07m leiPublish date: 09-03-2009
The brokerage division of the largest bank by assets in Romania, BCR Securities, intends to leave the shareholding of the Bucharest Stock Exchange and sell its participation for 3.07 million lei, according to the bourse's website.
The company put on sale 113,665 shares tantamount to 1.48 percent stake in the bourse, asking 27 lei per share.
Other three shareholders - Global Valori Mobiliare, Dorinvest and Orizont Vest - of the Bucharest Stock Exchange want to sell their stakes, the smallest price being 27 lei per share.
The bourse has a share capital of 76.74 million lei, divided into 7.67 million shares, out of which 6.86 million ordinary shares and 816,046 preferential ones. The face value of a share stands at 10 lei.
The Bucharest Stock Exchange estimates this year's profit will exceed 1 million lei. It also plans to list its own shares on the market it administers.
By the last price of 27 lei per share, the bourse is assessed at 207.2 million lei.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei