Romania's financial consultancy market to grow this year on higher number of insolvency casesPublish date: 06-03-2009
The local market of financial consultancy services will hike this year especially on the specialized and very specialized financial services segments following more insolvency cases, according to the head of Riff Holding International, Marius Stancescu.
He mentioned service companies began to face difficulties and to cash in less money, next to the companies in the industry and the ones running import and distribution activities.
Some of these companies recorded profits of million euros two, three years ago and in just a few months began to witness at least 30 percent lower sales, said Stancescu.
He estimates a 30-35 percent growth for the financial consultancy services provided by Riff Holding International in 2008.
Riff Holding International posted 4 million euros turnover last year, of which 1.5 million euros on the financial services segment.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei