Russian, Romanian Foreign Affairs Mins Discuss Romanian TreasurePublish date: 06-03-2009
The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that in the meeting with Russian foreign affairs minister Sergey Lavrov, organized in Moscow, Cristian Diaconescu asked for Russian support in the organization of a new session for the Romanian-Russian commission studying bilateral collaboration problems.
The ministry added the issue concerning the Romanian Treasure, deposited in Moscow during World War I is the subject of talks in the joint Romanian-Russian Commission studying the problems arisen from the history of bilateral relations.
The Commission was created based on the joint Declaration of the Romanian and Russian foreign affairs ministers, signed on July 4, 2003, in parallel with the basic political Treaty. The Commission had three sessions, the first in Bucharest in 2004, the second and the third in Moscow, in 2005 and, respectively, in 2006.
According to the Romanian Foreign Affairs Ministry, however, later and repeated invitations from the Romanian side, for the organization of a new session, were ignored by the Russian side.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei