Engel & Volkers franchise looking to expand its networkPublish date: Astazi, 14-02-2009
Engel & Volkers, a real estate franchise selling high quality property, has announced its results for last year. According to the Hamburg-based franchise, its residential real estate division enjoyed the greatest growth in its home market of Germany. Compared to last year, the turnover in this area increased by 9.3 percent and the German network of shops selling residential properties expanded by 20 percent.
In contrast, Engel & Volkers' turnover on the international residential property markets fell by 1.7 percent. Despite these results, however, the company is intending to continue the expansion of its network abroad. It is also looking to further expand its commercial property division even though it suffered a fall in turnover last year of around 28.4 percent: having completed its national expansion plans (30 commercial property agencies), the company then set up agencies in Prague, Lisbon and Qatar as well as in Zurich and South Africa. Further offices are expected to open up in Istanbul, Bucharest and Copenhagen.
Engel & Volkers currently employs over 3,300 people in 25 countries on a total of four continents.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei