Romanian Govt To Modify Fiscal CodePublish date: 30-01-2009
The Romanian government will modify the fiscal code and approve through an emergency ordinance the absolving of reinvested profit taxation and the compensation of the value added tax, or VAT, with the reimbursed sums from the state through VAT, Prime Minister Emil Boc said Thursday.
The Finance Ministry determined that the budgetary impact of exempting from taxation the reinvested profit will be at 3.44 billion lei (EUR1=RON4.2314), or 0.59% of the gross domestic product.
Boc said the compensation procedure will aim the current obligations, as well as the reimbursed sums whose deadline expired by 45 days.
The cut of central administration salary fund by 20% in 2009, the assignment of 20% of the 2009 budget spending for investments, mainly in infrastructure, the payback of former government's unpaid bills, maintenance of Eximbank's management stability and the capitalization of CEC Bank are some of the anti-crisis measures approved by the government.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei