Romania's Tiriac Holding welcomes former JP Morgan key player as new general managerPublish date: 15-01-2009
Shareholders of Tiriac Holding, a group controlled by Romanian businessman Ion Tiriac, named Petru Vaduva, a former key player at JP Morgan and Bear Stearns, as its general manager starting with January 2009, the company announced.
Vaduva will replace Anca Ioan at the head of the company.
The new GM will be charged with improving the efficiency of the group and raising the business profitability on a challenging economic background.
Vaduva is an MBA graduate of the Yale Business School and has a extensive management experience in the financial investment field with renown companies in the U.S. and Europe, among which JP Morgan, Bear Sterns, Caspian Securities or Renaissance Capital.
Tiriac Holding currently has a cumulated turnover of more than 2 billion euros and operates in fields like real-estate, leasing, air transport and auto.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei