IKEA has ordered 2009's furniture, says a supplierPublish date: Astazi, 29-12-2008
Ecolor, the Cluj-based supplier of Swedish group IKEA, posted turnover worth 17 million euros in the first ten months of this year, up 20% against the same time last year. The company ended 2007 with 15.8 million euros in turnover, almost double against the previous year.
Considering the financial performance recorded in the first ten months of 2008, the Ecolor management expects an around 19.5 million-euro turnover. "Our company's turnover is not affected by the global recession at present, given that IKEA has ordered furniture for another year. We have not made workers redundant, but neither will we hire personnel by the end of the year, either.
Depending on how things progress, we may hire people again in 2009," Marcel Puscasu, general manager of Ecolor, told ZF Transilvania.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei