Romania's Rompetrol Cuts Pump Prices By RON0.06/LiterPublish date: 29-12-2008
Rompetrol Downstream, the fuel distribution unit of Romania’s second-largest oil company Rompetrol Group NV , on Saturday cut its gasoline and diesel oil reference prices by 0.06 lei (EUR1=RON3.9297) per liter, the company said in a statement.
Pump prices may vary by +/- 5% compared with reference prices.
Following the price cut, one liter of Premium Euro 4 gasoline costs RON2.85, one liter of Efix 95 gasoline costs RON2.90, while the price of Euro Super 98 unleaded gasoline will be RON3.653 per liter.
The company cut its Super Euro 5 diesel price to RON3.58 per liter and Efix Diesel price to RON3.29 per liter.
Rompetrol latest price modification took place last week, when the company cut its gasoline pump prices by RON0.03 per liter and diesel oil price by RON0.06 per liter.
Dutch-registered Rompetrol NV was bought last year by Kazakhstan's state energy company KazMunaiGaz, which paid $1.6 billion for a 75% stake.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei