Romania's Ferrari importer names new president Stefano Albarosa to replace health minister nomineePublish date: Astazi, 22-12-2008
Forza Rossa, the importer of the Ferrari brand in Romania, welcomed Stefano Albarosa as its new president, after the former head Ion Bazac renounced his position following nomination as the country's health minister, according to a company release.
Albarosa is CEO of Italian car dealer Cefin Holding and shareholder of the Ferrari unit in Romania.
Forza Rossa has been selling Ferraris in Romania since April 2007 and is majority owned by Ion Bazac, with 47.5 percent of shares and the European Finance center in Luxembourg with the same participation.
The company reported a turnover of 6 million euros this year, double over the initial estimates made in May and sees the business at 10 million euros in 2009.
The new government, made up of right-centrist Liberal Democrat Party (PD-L) and leftist Social Democrat Party (PSD) plus the Conservative Party (PC) and headed by PD-L leader Emil Boc, is pending the Parliament's vote of confidence next week after announcing ministers at the end of last week.
PSD member Ion Bazac was nominated for the health minister position and received the okay of the commission of the newly elect Parliament on December 20.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei