Capital market watchdog approves new private equity of Aviva Investors RomaniaPublish date: 11-12-2008
The National Securities Commission (CNVM), which is the capital market watchdog, authorized a new private equity on the market, Aviva Investors Leader, belonging to the investment management division of the UK-based financial group Aviva.
Aviva Investors Leader will have as a central depositary the largest bank by assets in Romania, Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), controlled by Austria's Erste Bank. The private equity will have a permissive investment policy.
Aviva Investors is present in Romania through a branch which manages assets of 20 million euros at an annual income of 1.5 million euros.
Aviva Grup Romania purchased in November last year the asset management company Certinvest which administered at that time assets of 23.6 million lei and had a market share of 2.8 percent.
Aviva Investors Certinvest currently manages four investment funds out of which two focus on bond placement and two on fixed-income instruments. It also controls private equity Everest Aviva Certinvest which counted at the end of November assets of 1 million lei.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei