Gross average wage in Romania to reach 753 euros in 2014 after entering the EurozonePublish date: Astazi, 04-12-2008
Gross average wage in Romania to reach 753 euros in 2014 after entering the Eurozone
The monthly gross average salary in Romania will stand at 753 euros in 2014, the first year when the country's national currency will be the euro, according to the on-going convergence program, the Forecast Commission (CNP) gauged.
CNP released prognosis for the 2008-2020 period, revising upwards the gross average monthly wage for 2014, adding 15 euros.
It also changed forecast on the gross average salary in the next years until 2020, starting with 2015, from 793 euros to 810 euros. In 2016 the wage is now pinned at 871, growing to 935 euros in 2017 and exceeding 1,000 euros in 2018.
Moreover, in 2019 the salary was changed at 1,078 euros and in 2020 at 1,156 euros, CNP announced.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei