Dacia Sandero Achieves 3 Stars In Euro NCAP Crash TestPublish date: 26-11-2008
Renault's Romanian make Dacia Sandero was awarded three stars out of five for adult occupant protection at the latest Euro NCAP safety tests, the European organization said Wednesday.
The Sandero obtained four stars out of five for child occupant protection, but only one star of four for pedestrian protection in case of impact.
As to front impact protection, Euro NCAP said the passenger compartment remained stable during the impact. However, "structures in the dashboard presented a risk of injury to the knees and femurs of both the driver and passenger," the safety organization noted.
The Sandero scored similar results as Dacia Logan at the Euro NCAP tests, but the Logan obtained three stars for child protection.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei