RBS Romania opens in Bucharest its first unit after rebrandingPublish date: 21-11-2008
RBS Romania announced today that it cut ribbon to its first rebranded unit in Bucharest, located in the Baneasa Business and Technology Park, which extends its web in the capital to seven units.
The new office will offer consumer and mortgage loans, saving programs and other services. The bank mentioned that each of its units in Bucharest has an ATM.
RBS Romania employs over 1,700 people.
The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) took over the ABN Amro Romania bank in October 2007, in exchange for 70 billion euros. The bank's services were divided among the consortium consisting of the Royal Bank f Scotland, Fortis and Santander. The rebranding process began on October15.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei