Prices of old apartments in Bucharest continue to fallPublish date: 09-11-2008
Prices of old flats in Bucharest continued to go down in October, by 6% compared with the previous month and by 16% compared with the beginning of the year, reveals the Bucharest Real Estate Index (BREI), put together by real estate consultancy Colliers International.
The average price of old flats in Bucharest has therefore reached 1,576 euros/square metre, with the most important depreciation occurring in sector six, which comprises districts such as Militari and Crangasi, where prices reached 1,310 euros/square metre, as a result of an almost 13% decline.
On the other hand, according to the ZF real estate index which takes into account the asking prices on the anuntul.ro website, three-room flats in Bucharest have dropped by 12% since the beginning of the year, while in some areas the decline was as steep as 20% (Iancului, Mihai Bravu, Oltenitei).
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei