48 orders for Ferrari on Romanian marketPublish date: 03-11-2008
Forza Rossa, Ferrari's representative on the Romanian market, has received 48 orders for the models of the Italian car manufacturer, with 20 units to be delivered this year. "So far, Forza Rossa has delivered 15 Ferrari automobiles, which cover the whole range of models, while 48 orders have been placed for cars which are due for delivery in the coming eighteen months," said Ioana Florescu, marketing manager of Forza Rossa.
The first Ferrari California model, a metal roof cabriolet of the Italian carmaker, will be delivered in the first quarter of next year, with its starting price in Italy being 179,000 euros, VAT-excluded. The number of orders for the new Ferrari California has reached 28, which should account for around 30-35% of the units allocated for a year, according to company officials.
The most expensive Ferrari delivered this year was a customised Scaglietti 612 "One to One" model, which costs around 320,000 euros, VAT-included, while its starting price amounts to 267,750 euros, VAT-included. "Apart from the Scaglietti 'One to One' model delivered in the summer of this year, another three such automobiles have been ordered," Ioana Florescu said.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei