Mutual trade, investment with Romania, BulgariaPublish date: 03-11-2008
Trade delegation from Romania and Bulgaria during their visit to FPCCI here expressed their positive notion in making project deals for supplying raw material for food processing, locomotives, railway infrastructure and textile machinery industry in which they have an expertise.
They were also keen to conduct more meetings with these potential businessmen from Pakistan for striking deals in the mentioned areas.
Vice President, Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Muhammad Farooq Dadabhoy, had invited Pakistan Ambassador to Romania, Sanaullah along with a 12- member trade delegation from Romania and Bulgaria to the Federation House here.
The meeting discussed various aspects of trade and investment activities from these two countries with Pakistan. A good number of FPCCI members attended the business session.
Pakistani Ambassador to Romania and Bulgaria, Sanaullah mentioned that the Government of Romania has recently nominated its Ambassador to Pakistan which is a positive sign of growing relationship with Pakistan.
He assured FPCCI members of his full support to the business community in executing the projected activities and it will be taken with Government of Romania for timely execution, he said. This meeting was fruitful and will play an important role in bringing together local businessmen, investors, and industrialists in generating trade and commercial activities with these countries, it was stated.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei