20% of the new adherents chose BCRPublish date: 29-10-2008
The company BCR Administrare Fond de Pensii draws monthly over 20% out of the total of new contracts signed for the mandatory private pension system (2nd Pillar). According to the data supplied by NHPOSIR, during the last six months over 7.000 persons have joined to the fund administrated by BCR.
"BCR Administrare Fond de Pensii is the only fund that had recorded the constant monthly performance of drawing in over a fifth of the adherents to the Second Pillar. The result confirms the quality and efficiency of our activity, the professionalism of BCR's sale force and the comfort offered by the possibility of signing a direct contract in the bank units.
We are active on the pension market for being able to offer to the customers of BCR complete services, and the results give us the right to assume that we are on the right path", Simona Ditescu, General Director of the company stated. BCR Administrarea Fond de Pensii is at the moment ranked 7 on the mandatory pension market from the point of view of assets in administration, with 15,8 million lei, and on the 8 position from the point of view of the number of customers, with a total of 138.368 valid pensions.
Till now, through the process of continuum adhesion developed in the period January-August, the BCR fund won 14.500 new customers, 7.000 of these being own adherents, and 7.500 being distributed aleatory by NHPOSIR.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei