Romania's BCR Leasing assigns EUR 20m for real estate financing in the first nine monthsPublish date: 27-10-2008
BCR Leasing, the division of Romania's largest lender by assets Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), reached real estate financing of 20 million euros in the first nine months, after closing 35 new contracts, said the company's GM, Claudiu Stanescu.
The company signed 12,128 new contracts in the first nine months of the year, up 24 percent versus the similar period of the previous year.
BCR Leasing IFN posted a significant advance in financing on the auto leasing segment in the first nine months, of 47 percent year-on-year, said Stanescu.
The company also witnessed a 39 percent hike on the equipment leasing segment for constructions and industry.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei