Italy's Marcegaglia To Set Up Car Parts Plant NW RomaniaPublish date: 22-10-2008
Italian cold steel re-roller and tube maker Marcegaglia will invest some tens of million of euros in a car parts and damping device plant in Tetarom III industrial park, in Jucu, Cluj County, northwestern Romania, which will create up to 500 jobs.
Cluj County head, Alin Tise, told a press conference Tuesday that Marcegaglia officials will come to Bucharest during Nov 5-7 to sign the contract for the ten hectare land in Tetarom III where the factory will be built.
Tise said construction works are due for completion until Sept 2009, adding the investment will create up to 500 jobs.
Marcegaglia, an industrial and financial corporation, is market leader in Europe and worldwide in the steel and metallurgic sector.
Marcegaglia has 47 plants, 49 sales offices and 150 agencies worldwide, in countries like Brazil, India, China, USA, Russia and Great Britain.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei