Romania's Carmaker Dacia Launches Revamped Logan MCV On The Local Mkt, On Oct 23Publish date: 17-10-2008
Automobile Dacia SA, the Romanian unit of French carmaker Renault (13190.FR) launches in Romania its car model Logan MCV facelift, on October 23, after having it displayed in the Paris Auto Show in the beginning of this month.
All equipment versions of the car model Logan MCV facelift will undergo very few exterior modifications, while the revamped interior will be available only for the more expensive model, the Laureate version.
The rest of the MCV equipment versions will have the same interior as the primary model.
Logan MCV has the front part identical with that of the revamped Logan Sedan, and the interior for the Laureate version is identical with that of the Logan Sedan facelift.
Dacia introduced on October 2 the revamped Logan MCV in the Paris Auto Show, as well as the concept Logan eco2 and the Sandero model whose diesel engine develops 85 hp, to be launched in Romania in the beginning of next year.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei