Nearly 20,000 Romanian Unionists To Protest In Bucharest On World Day for Decent WorkPublish date: 06-10-2008
Nearly 20,000 Romanian people are expected to participate Tuesday at the protest organized by four trade unions in the capital city Bucharest, demanding higher purchasing power of wages and respect for employee rights.
The trade unions Cartel Alfa, BNS, CSLR and CSDR will organize Tuesday a protest action in Bucharest within the actions dedicated to the World Day for Decent Work.
"The protest on October 7 will be the last and the most important in a series of manifestations meant to draw attention to the concepts of decent work and of employee rights. Romanian unions are thus joining unionists worldwide celebrating decent work," the representatives of trade unions said.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei