Capital increases worth 320m euros in financial sector in 7 monthsPublish date: 03-10-2008
Companies in the financial sector carried out capital increases of over 320 million euros in the first seven months of this year, according to data provided by the Romanian Trade Registry Office.
The bulk of the money being pumped into banks, insurance, leasing, pensions, consumer finance and factoring companies came from the Netherlands - 94.6 million euros, which accounted for 30% of the total.
Austrian shareholders added over 59 million euros to the capital of companies they hold here, French ones - 55 million euros, Portuguese - 24 million euros, US shareholders - 19 million euros, and Hungarians - over 18.5 million euros. The rest of the money came from investors based in countries such as Italy, the UK, Cyprus and Bulgaria.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei