130 million euro new business for Raiffeisen Leasing in the first semester of 2008Publish date: 11-09-2008
Raiffeisen Leasing IFN SA financed 1,940 contracts worth 130 mln euro in the first semester of 2008. Equipment leasing accounted for 22% of the company’s total new business portfolio last year, vehicle leasing contracts made up 75%, and real estate leasing represented 3%.
Raiffeisen Leasing has an active leasing portfolio of 14,000 leasing contracts worth 315 mln euro. The leasing offer comprises leasing for vehicles, equipment, real estate, complex projects and public aquisitions. Clients of the company are mainly companies, from SMEs to corporate, and municipalities. Raiffeisen Leasing is represented in 16 cities across the country.
Founded July 2002, Raiffeisen Leasing IFN SA has equal shareholders Raiffeisen–Leasing International and Raiffeisen Bank. Raiffeisen Leasing is a member of the Financial Companies Association in Romania ALB starting 2004.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei