Three out of four Romanians think they are underpaidPublish date: 05-09-2008
Three out of four Romanians think they are underpaid and say that, if they were to own a company, they would hire themselves for a higher salary, according to a study made by recruiting website BestJobs.ro.
"Most Romanians are frustrated with their current work place. They have a very good opinion about themselves and believe they are experts in what they do. Most plan to open their own business in the future," says the Marketing Manager of the owner company of BestJobs.ro, Neogen, Constantin Ferseta.
More than 10 percent of Romanians would hire themselves if they were to own a company. Most Romanians think they could do more if they were paid better and many leave their jobs because they are not offered this opportunity, Ferseta said. "A Romanian employee is ten times less productive than a Western Europe employee," said the owner of HR advisory company Skill Team, Marian Manolache.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei