Maserati, Jaguar and Smart are purchased exclusively in BucharestPublish date: 31-08-2008
Jaguar, Maserati, Smart and Cadillac luxury car brands are bought exclusively in Bucharest, according to data from Automotive Manufacturers and Importers Association (APIA).
All 23 Maserati cars sold in the first seven months in Romania were delivered in Bucharest. Porsche sold 79 cars to clients in Bucharest, while Jaguar sold 145 cars, all in Bucharest.
Cars sales decreased by 1.8 percent in Romania in the first seven months of 2008, to 174,480 cars, according to APIA. The total demand advanced by 2.3 percent, to 210,749 cars.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei