Construction materials distributor Andami targets 40% higher turnover this year on salesPublish date: 26-08-2008
Construction materials distributor Andami said it aims a 40 percent increase in turnover this year over the previous one, betting on rising sales, since the real estate market keeps developing and construction accelerates.
The company said it targets 45 million euros turnover this year, over the 32 million euros last year. At the beginning of the year it had estimated a 25 percent advance of the business to 40 million euros, but continuous growth on the market prompted upwards change of the business target.
Andami's portfolio includes the Magnolia residential complex in Corbeanca, nearby Bucharest. This project counts 48 villas. The company also announced it will pump money in another similar complex with 50 villas to be built on 35,000 square meters and be ready by the end of 2009.
The company rolled into the distribution market in 1992 and a few years later launched its own production line. Two years ago it broke into the civil construction market bringing in Romania a wall inclusive system from Italy.
In 2006 business stood at 28 million euros. Owners, Doina and Adrian Mircioiu, now count 300 employees.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei