Wages for factory managers registered the highest growth in 2008Publish date: 26-08-2008
Factory managers registered the highest salary growth this year in Romania, followed by quality managers within multinational companies and logistics managers.
The wages of factory managers rose 18 percent, while quality managers and logistics managers registered a 17 percent and 16.4 percent wage increase, respectively, according to the "Total Remuneration Survey" study released by international Mercer HR consulting company.
Sales managers registered a 16 percent wage rise, while marketing managers saw their income increase 14 percent, the same growth rate for country managers and general manager wages.
"In sales departments, salary growth amounted to 6 to 20 percent, depending on the position. A significant increase was also registered for jobs in the logistics field, from 9 to 25 percent. The highest percentage increase was applicable to executive jobs, while the lowest was for management positions," according to a Senior Consultant of Consulteam recruiting company, Ioana Tot, for Business Standard. Consulteam is Mercer's partner in .
The "Total Remuneration Survey" is the first wage study finalized on the local market this year. The study included 124 companies, of which 23 percent operate in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) segment, 23 percent are production companies, 11 percent are finance and banking institutions, 10 percent retail, 10 percent IT companies, and a further 5 percent in the pharmaceutical industry
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei