Romania's Rompetrol Cut Diesel Oil Pump Prices By RON0.04/LiterPublish date: 19-08-2008
Romania's second-largest oil company Rompetrol Group NV, owned by Kazakhstan's KazMunaiGaz, cut Tuesday its diesel oil pump prices by 0.04 lei (EUR1=RON3.5302) per liter, and kept gasoline prices unchanged, the company said in a statement.
Rompetrol cut Tuesday its Efix Euro 4 diesel price to RON4.3 per liter, and the Super Euro 5 price to RON4.59 per liter.
The country's largest vertically integrated oil company Petrom (SNP.RO), owned by Austria's OMV (OMV.VI), cut Monday its diesel oil pump prices by RON0.04 per liter, keeping the same tariffs for the gasoline.
Early-2008, diesel oil pump prices were higher than gasoline prices, mainly due to the higher excise on this type of fuel and the record high prices for crude oil on international markets.
International oil prices, which affect the fuel price, rose by 50% since the beginning of the year, and doubled compared with the corresponding period a year earlier, hitting a historic record of over $147 per barrel on July 11. On Tuesday, the price of the oil barrel did not exceed $112, reaching the lowest level of the last four months.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei