SIF Muntenia profit - The financial company's net profit surges two thirds in the first semesterPublish date: 15-08-2008
One of the five financial companies in Romania, SIF Muntenia (SIF4), posted 63.35 million lei (17.26 million euros) net profit in the first half of the year, up two thirds versus the same period last year, fueled by a significant advance in revenues, the company's financial results show.
The company's net profit stood at 38.19 million lei in the first six months of 2007. SIF Muntenia maintained a total assets value of 1.96 billion lei.
The company's revenues at the end of June showed a two thirds hike to 101.47 million lei on the similar period last year. Spendings climbed 48 percent to 31.84 million lei.
The financial investment company estimated a 5 percent rise in the gross profit for this year, to 99.7 million lei.
Shares of SIF Muntenia are traded on the first tier of the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE), under the symbol SIF4. The company has a share capital of 80.7 million lei, divided into 807 million shares with a nominal value of 0.10 lei.
The market value stood at 831.25 million lei, for a trading of 1.03 lei per share, established on August 14.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei