Romania's First 7-Mos Used Car Registrations Double On Yr, To 112,054 UnitsPublish date: 14-08-2008
Romania's used car registrations reached 112,054 units in the first seven months of 2008, double compared to the same period a year ago, while new car registrations lowered 2.3%, to 171,385 units, according to data offered by the Romanian Driving License and Car Registration Department (DRPCIV).
The total number of new and used car registrations rose 23.5%, to 283,439 units in the first seven months of 2008, compared with 229,469 units in the corresponding period a year ago.
New cars accounted for 60.47% of total car registrations in the first seven months of the year, while used cars accounted for 39.53%.
The DRPCIV data indicate the number of used car registrations in July exceeded the number of new car registrations for the first time this year, probably due to the decrease in car tax for imported used cars registered after July 1 and the slight increase in car tax for new cars.
Of total 58,261 cars registered in July this year, 36,711 were used cars, while 21,550 were new cars.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei