Romanian insurer ING Asigurari de Viata sees 19% hike in gross profit y/y in H1, to lei 19mPublish date: 14-08-2008
ING Asigurari de Viata, the local unit of Netherlands' biggest financial-services company ING Groep NV, posted 19 percent higher gross profit in the first half of the year versus the same period last year, according to the company's temporary GM, Cornelia Coman.
The insurer recorded a 19 million lei gross profit in the first semester.
ING Asigurari de Viata registered 15 percent hike in gross premiums written (GPW) in the mentioned period, reaching 272 million lei, said Coman.
ING Group posted a 3 million euros gross profit for its business in Romania in the first semester, down 25 percent versus the same period in 2007, on higher spendings on the private pensions market.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei