The head of a SIF earns €5,000 a monthPublish date: 13-08-2008
The heads of financial investment companies (SIF), among the wealthiest Romanian companies, have a fixed monthly salary of some €5,000, according to sources close to the management.
In addition to the salary, several SIFs also offer performance bonuses at the end of the year, although not all five of the companies follow this practice, said the same sources. Bonuses are linked to indicators, such as profit registered by the company or the net value of assets.
"The salary of a SIF President is below that of a bank President and, generally, salaries are much below those paid within the banking system," said representatives of the SIFs.
As a rule, the Chairman of the Board of a SIF also serves as General Manager. According to human resource market information, the average salary of a bank executive exceeds €15,000.
- Insurance market stagnated in 2013 while GDP chare dropped to 1.3%
- The Romanian Leasing Market as of December 31, 2013
- Millennium Bank reports best results since its launch, helped by stronger banking income and cost cuts
- BCR cheapens First Home loans and lowers interest loans for loans in lei
- Millennium Bank's new Salary account clients receive up to 600 lei bonus and their utility bills' payment
- GarantiBank and Seamless introduce SEQR in Romania: the newest mobile payment solution
- Bancpost telecom services, now provided exclusively by Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Millennium Bank cards offer discounts in Domo stores
- BCR Supervisory Board reshuffles Management Board
- NBR decide to lower the monetary policy rate to 4.25 percent per annum
- Common appointments in Romtelecom and COSMOTE Romania
- Up to 5.5% annual interest rate for Millennium Bank's promotional three-month lei deposit
- Eurozone in recovery mode but gap between North and South still widening
- UniCredit Tiriac Bank and RBS Romania announce the successful completion of the retail clients' migration
- Millennium Bank grants First House loans in lei